Image: Since 2014, DSRSD has been recognized for transparency in governance, operations, and outreach by the California Special District Leadership Foundation.
A great deal of information about the District is available on this website.
Commonly requested materials are listed below. Even more documents are available in our online Library. You also can check the purple How to menu in the main navigation at the top of every page, Contact Us, and the site map. If you can't find what you're looking for, email your question to email@example.com.
Public Health and the Environment
- Most recent annual water quality report, showing how our drinking water compares to state and federal standards
- Water quality FAQs
- Lead in drinking water
- Environmental permits and monitoring reports
Infrastructure and Development
- Request District infrastructure records
- Submit plans for review
- District requirements for water and sewer infrastructure
- Obtaining a construction permit
- Development-related fees
- Rates and fees
- Compensation and benefits for employees and retirees, including links to current labor agreements
- Salary schedule
- Financial documents, including audited financial statements, budgets, rate studies, and compensation data reported to California State Controller's Office
Governance and Management
- Board meetings: agendas, minutes, videos, and a searchable meetings calendar
- Board of Directors: profiles and contact information for each director, compensation, election information
- Current DSRSD strategic plan
- Fair Political Practices Commission Forms 806 and 802
- Conflict of Interest Code (conforms to requirements of the Political Reform Act, California Government Code section 81000, et seq.). Statements of Economic Interests filed by DSRSD officials and personnel are public records, available by request to the District Secretary.
- District Code: search the regulations DSRSD enforces under authority of the California Government Code
- Municipal Services Review, published by Alameda Local Agency Formation Commission
- Service area maps: interactive, printable PDF
- Organizational Chart
- Catalog of software and computer systems used to collect, use, store, and analyze information about the public, pursuant to Senate Bill 272 (2015). (See section 6270.5 of the California Government Code.)
- Public Records Act requests