| The District Office lobby was filled with water and silt
from a fire line break Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018.
We’ve moved (temporarily)!DSRSD remains open for business, though the District Office on Dublin Boulevard is currently closed due to flooding from a fire service line break under the building that occurred Sunday, Nov. 11.
- Board of Directors meetings
- For the interim, regularly scheduled DSRSD Board meetings will be held at the Shannon Community Center, Ambrose Hall, 11600 Shannon Ave., Dublin. They will continue to be held at 6 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month
- Customer Service/Bill Payments
- From 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. weekdays: Call 925-828-8524 or email email@example.com with questions regarding your water or sewer service, your bill, signing up for paperless billing, DSRSD work in your neighborhood, or other suggestions and concerns
- Make a one-time payment online or sign up for AquaHawk and paperless billing
- Pay by check: Place in the 24-hour white drop box located in the west parking lot (near Big O Tires) of the District Office at 7051 Dublin Blvd. or mail to DSRSD, P.O. Box CC, Dublin, CA 94568-3018
- Permit Counter
- Construction permits, permits for sewer and water hookups, acceptance of plan submittals, requests for information, issuance of permits and fee invoices, collection of fee payments, and sale of recycled water signs can be obtained through DSRSD staff stationed at the City of Dublin permit counter, 100 Civic Plaza, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. To find the permit counter, continue just beyond the parks and recreation window. Plan submittals may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to Planning & Permitting
- Construction Meters
Entrance to the Field Operations Facility.
- To check out or return a construction meter from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, visit the Field Operations Facility, 7035 Commerce Circle, Pleasanton. Construction Meter Use Agreement
The District would like to express thanks to:
- The member of the public who alerted us to the fire service line break when water could be seen coming out of the District Office building and on to the front walkway
- Restoration Management Company for a quick response to the flooding and continued work to dehumidfy the building and minimize mold during repairs
- The City of Dublin for welcoming DSRSD Engineering staff to share the permit counter
- Our residential neighbors, especially those on the south side of Maple Drive, for their patience with any noise during building restoration
During this time, 52 employees have relocated from the District Office to the Field Operations and Regional Wastewater Treatment Facilities in Pleasanton in addition to the Dublin Civic Center. Check back here for updated information, call 925-551-7230 ext. 2171 for recorded updates, or call 925-828-0515 to speak with our staff during business hours.