Help for Residential Customers In Need
If you currently meet the income and other enrollment requirements for PG&E’s CARE Program and provide a copy of your PG&E bill showing current enrollment, you may also qualify for Dublin San Ramon Services District’s Low Income Assistance program. Customers approved for the program receive a credit on each water bill equal to the amount of the Fixed Water Service Charge. As of January 2018, the credit is $36.45.
- Residential customers who receive a bill directly from DSRSD. If you live in a multi-family community and receive a water bill through your HOA or property management company, you will not qualify.
- You must meet the income requirements of and be enrolled in PG&E’s CARE program.
- The name and address on the PG&E bill must match the name and service location on the DSRSD water bill.
- Your DSRSD account must be in good standing. If the account is past due, our billing staff can work with you to bring the account current so you'll qualify.
- The application requires a verifiable Social Security number and a daytime contact phone number.
- DSRSD may consider other information when determining eligibility and reserves the right to deny enrollment.
How to Apply
Download the application form or pick it up at the customer counter at the District Office. Simply mail, email, or bring your completed application and your current PG&E bill to our customer counter or deposit into the drop box located in the parking lot at 7051 Dublin Blvd.
After your account is enrolled, you will see the credit on your next bimonthly bill.
If you have questions, call us at (925) 828-8524, Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.
The Low Income Assistance program credits the amount of the Fixed Water Service Charge only. Customers in the program still pay for water consumption and all other charges on their bills.