Your Source for News about DSRSD
View DSRSD news items below:
- news releases
- DSRSDtoday (periodic email bulletin)
- public notices
- emergency information (available only during an emergency)
- web stories about increasing efficiency and savings, investing for the future, and protecting public health and the environment.
Click Archived News for items more than six months old.
Pavement Repairs Underway After Sewer Rehab
Updated September 20, 2017
The rehabilitation of the Dublin trunk sewer project is entering its final stages in Dublin.
- Sewage is flowing normally through the rehabilitated pipe between Tamarack Drive and I-680.
- All temporary sewer bypass pipes in Dublin have been removed and manholes repaired.
- The contractor also is performing maintenance on the Alamo Canal Trail near the 580 under-crossing through mid-October. Pedestrians and cyclists may experience minor delays, but the trail will remain open at all times and flaggers will be present to assist with safe passage through the work zone.
- Repairs to concrete driveways, curbs, sidewalks, and gutters are ongoing at non-commute times. Pavement sealing and striping will occur later, also at non-commute times.
Rehabilitation construction has now shifted to the Pleasanton end of the pipeline. The work affects small sections of the parking lot serving ClubSport, the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, and neighboring businesses, as well as a few manholes on Commerce Circle and Johnson Drive. All other work is located away from public roads.
For more information about the project, visit www.dsrsd.com/trunksewer
Subscribe to eNotification to receive DSRSD news by email.