| The District Office lobby was filled with water and silt
from a fire line break Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018.
DSRSD remains open for business, during the COVID-19 shelter in place order and while our District Office on Dublin Boulevard prepares to reopen following restoration and renovation due to flooding from a fire service line break under the building that occurred Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018. How to reach us during this time:
- Board of Directors meetings
- During the shelter in place order, DSRSD Board meetings will be held via teleconference
- When the District Office reopens following restoration and the shelter in place order, regularly scheduled meetings will resume in the Boardroom at 7051 Dublin Blvd., Dublin, at 6 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month
- Customer Service/Bill Payments
- From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays: Call 925-828-8524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your water or sewer service, your bill, signing up for paperless billing, DSRSD work in your neighborhood, or other suggestions and concerns
- Make a one-time payment online or sign up for AquaHawk and paperless billing
- Pay by check: Place in the 24-hour white drop box located in the west parking lot (near Big O Tires) of the District Office at 7051 Dublin Blvd. or mail to DSRSD, P.O. Box CC, Dublin, CA 94568-3018
- Payment cannot be accepted at other locations
- Permit Counter
- While our Permit Counter is closed to in-person assistance, employees are still working and ready to respond to inquiries and issues by email and phone during the shelter in place order. District staff are available to help with planning and permitting questions related to construction permits, permits for sewer and water hookups, acceptance of plan submittals, requests for information, issuance of permits and Engineering fee invoices, collection of Engineering fee payments, and sale of recycled water signs can be obtained. Plan submittals may be sent to email@example.com. For more information, go to Planning & Permitting.
- Construction Meters
Entrance to the Field Operations Facility.
- To check out or return a construction meter from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, first call Customer Service at 925-828-8524. Construction Meter Use Agreement
The District would like to express thanks to:
- The member of the public who alerted us to the fire service line break when water could be seen coming out of the District Office building and on to the front walkway
- Restoration Management Company for a quick response to the flooding and continued work to dehumidfy the building and minimize mold during repairs
- The City of Dublin for welcoming DSRSD Engineering staff to share the permit counter
- Our residential neighbors, especially those on the south side of Maple Drive, for their patience with any noise during building restoration
During the District Office renovation and now the shelter in place order, more than half of DSRSD employees are working from home, and others are still on the job at the Field Operations and Regional Wastewater Treatment Facilities in Pleasanton. Check back here for updated information, call 925-551-7230 ext. 2171 for recorded updates, or call 925-828-0515 to speak with our staff during business hours.