| The District Office lobby was filled with water and silt
from a fire line break Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018.
We’ve moved (temporarily)!DSRSD remains open for business, though the District Office on Dublin Boulevard is currently closed due to flooding from a fire service line break under the building that occurred Sunday, Nov. 11.
- Board of Directors meetings
- Regularly scheduled DSRSD Board meetings will be held at the Shannon Community Center, Ambrose Hall, 11600 Shannon Ave., Dublin. They will continue to be held at 6 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month
- Due to upcoming public hearings as DSRSD transitions to area-based elections, meeting locations will vary in February and March
- Customer Service/Bill Payments
- From 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. weekdays: Call 925-828-8524 or email email@example.com with questions regarding your water or sewer service, your bill, signing up for paperless billing, DSRSD work in your neighborhood, or other suggestions and concerns
- Make a one-time payment online or sign up for AquaHawk and paperless billing
- Pay by check: Place in the 24-hour white drop box located in the west parking lot (near Big O Tires) of the District Office at 7051 Dublin Blvd. or mail to DSRSD, P.O. Box CC, Dublin, CA 94568-3018
- Payment cannot be accepted at other locations
- Permit Counter
- Construction permits, permits for sewer and water hookups, acceptance of plan submittals, requests for information, issuance of permits and Engineering fee invoices, collection of Engineering fee payments, and sale of recycled water signs can be obtained at DSRSD's Field Operations Facility, 7035 Commerce Circle, Pleasanton. Plan submittals may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to Planning & Permitting.
- Please Note: Customer water bill payments are not being accepted at the Permit Counter. Permit Counter is only accepting checks at this time.
- Construction Meters
Entrance to the Field Operations Facility.
- To check out or return a construction meter from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, first call Customer Service at 925-828-8524. Construction Meter Use Agreement
The District would like to express thanks to:
- The member of the public who alerted us to the fire service line break when water could be seen coming out of the District Office building and on to the front walkway
- Restoration Management Company for a quick response to the flooding and continued work to dehumidfy the building and minimize mold during repairs
- The City of Dublin for welcoming DSRSD Engineering staff to share the permit counter
- Our residential neighbors, especially those on the south side of Maple Drive, for their patience with any noise during building restoration
During this time, 52 employees have relocated from the District Office to the Field Operations and Regional Wastewater Treatment Facilities in Pleasanton in addition to the Dublin Civic Center. Check back here for updated information, call 925-551-7230 ext. 2171 for recorded updates, or call 925-828-0515 to speak with our staff during business hours.