AquaHawk Customer Portal: Account Information 24/7
Our AquaHawk Alerting Customer Portal helps you take control of your water use and lower your bills. You can monitor consumption, project your next bill, view and print historic bills, sign up for paperless billing, make one-time payments, and set up thresholds and alerts to avoid excess use. Registration is fast, free, and easy.
- Register or Login (you will need to enter the account number shown on your bill)
- Preview AquaHawk and get user tips
You also may call 925-828-8524 any time for basic account balance and payment information through the Automated Attendant. Have your account number ready.
Pay Your Bill
- Make a payment
- To pay by phone, call 888-287-9004
- More payment options and paperless billing
- Understanding your bill
Moving Into, Out of, or Within the District?
- To establish your account, call Customer Service at 925-828-8524 or use the New Account Application form.
- Information from this form will be sent across a secure channel (HTTPS). Actions taken to help ensure this protection include secure servers, SSL certificates, digital signatures, monitoring, system auditing, and encryption.
- You must contact DSRSD to close your account when you move. Call Customer Service: 925-828-8524
Frequently Requested Information
Contact Customer Service
- Call: 925-828-8524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Calls received after hours will go to voicemail for a call back the next business day.
- Mail payments to: PO BOX CC, Dublin, CA 94568
- After-hours water and sewer emergencies: 925-462-1212 (Alameda County Sheriff dispatch)