Which Options Work Best for You?
Bill-Pay, Credit Card, Electronic Check
We accept electronic payments from many bill-payment services. Contact your bank or the financial institution of your choice to set it up.
To pay by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or an electronic debit from your checking account, click the link or call the phone number below.
- Make a one-time payment
- To pay by phone call 888-287-9004
eCheck automatically pays your water bill directly from your bank account on the due date. You still receive a statement for your records. This free service pays your bill on time, every time.
There are two easy ways to sign up.
- Check "Sign me up for eCheck", sign your name and provide a phone number on the top part of your bill (example at right).
- Call 925-828-8524 during business hours and we’ll take your information over the phone. Please have your complete bank routing number and bank account number ready when you call.
To pay by check or money order:
- Mail to DSRSD, PO BOX CC., Dublin, CA 94568
- Place in the 24-hour drop box in the parking lot on the west side of the District Office (next to Big O Tires). Drop box payments may not be credited to your account until the next business day. Please do not put cash in the drop box or the mail.
The District Office is currently closed to the public during construction. Utility Billing staff are still available by phone during business hours at 925-828-8524 or email UtilityBilling@dsrsd.com.
Please allow us to email your statement to save time, money, and trees. Paperless Billing reduces paper in your mailbox and protects your privacy. You still receive an electronic copy of your bill that’s easy to file or print.
You can enroll in Paperless Billing through our AquaHawk Customer Portal. Or provide us with your email address and account number by phone or email. We will send you a confirming email. If your email address changes or you wish to cancel Paperless Billing, please call 925-828-8524 or email UtilityBilling@dsrsd.com.