By the Numbers
DSRSD submits a Financial Transactions Report annually to the State Controller's Office (SCO). Visit the SCO database by clicking on this link to the Controller's "By the Numbers" website. Select "Special Districts" and in the search field, type "Dublin San Ramon Services District" to view the DSRSD's revenues and expenses from this report.
To view compensation data, visit Special Districts in the "Government Compensation in California" database. In the Search field (illustrated at right), type "Dublin San Ramon Service District" (no "s" at the end of "Service") and click "Find Next." Click on our name to view compensation data.
DSRSD operates on a fiscal year ending (FYE) June 30. Financial documents for the past several fiscal years are provided below.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
Audited Basic Financial Statements
Capital Improvement Program
- Ten Year Plan, FYE 2020-2029, and Two-Year Budget, FYE 2020-2021
- Ten Year Plan, FYE 2018-2027, and Two Year Budget, FYE 2018-2019
- Ten Year Plan, FYE 2016-2025, and Two Year Budget, FYE 2016-2017
- Two Year Budget, FYE 2014-2015
- Ten Year Plan, FYE 2014-2023
Rate and Fee Studies
- Comprehensive Water Cost of Service Study, May 2019
- Local and Regional Wastewater Capacity Reserve Fee Study, Nov 2018
- Regional Wastewater Rate Study, June 2017
- Local Wastewater Rate Study, June 2017
- Water Capacity Reserve Fee Study, May 2016
Assessment Fees and Service Charges Annual Reports
- Wastewater Service Charge Annual Report FYE 2020
- Dougherty Valley Standby Charge District Engineer's Report FYE 2021
- Dougherty Valley Incremental State Water Project Charge Annual Report FYE 2021
Updated on June 26, 2020